Personal Responsibility • Good Citizenship • A Purpose Driven Life
Our primary objective is facilitating individual growth as identified by you.
Able Hands - Your Community Partner
Able Hands provides person-directed habilitation services to individuals with traumatic brain injuries and developmental disabilities in both residential and outpatient settings.
- We are a dedicated team of professionals who understand having a disability does not define who you are as a person.
- We work with you to establish your goals and desires for personal development.
- Our services are individually tailored to produce the best results.
- We are committed to providing the highest quality of services to you, whether through our program or by identifying the best possible placement for you.
- Our company’s primary objective is facilitating individual growth as identified by you.
- Our staff are trained to aid you in identifying areas of interest or those areas you wish to improve.
- We recognize our sole purpose as an organization is in meeting your needs while providing education for the larger community to promote the eradication of barriers for all people.
- We believe “We the People” means every human being.
What We Believe
- We believe in person directed services. No other person’s wants, needs, or growth comes before yours.
- We work to facilitate an environment where personal responsibility, good citizenship, and a meaningful purpose driven life is integral to your success.
- We recognize each human being has the right to self-direction and to strive to be the best person they can be.
- We believe all individuals have the capacity to grow and progress as human beings.
- We are opposed to institutional employment and living. Every human being has a right to live and work in their community in a natural and personal setting.